Saturday 3 February 2018

Today

WIN_20180202_17_29_51_Pro

Max has been busy with edge to edge quilts. After playing most of yesterday with my new toy, it was 6pm before I loaded the first quilt of the day. So today it was catch up day. Much has been achieved and now I am spending a little time trying to work out Windows 10. I will also post another photo and hoping it will be quicker to load. I am trying to work out how to reduce the photos and can not seem to find any info and even googled it.
I have purchased a tiny tablet with a keyboard so I can type blog posts when I am not home, My laptop is too heavy to carry. There is a big learning curve to happen with this.
Better finish off for today,  There will be an early start in the morning with my first trip UP the highway for 2018.

Blessings, From Jude

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Good to see your back on the quilting.....

Susan Smith said...

I too find tablets too small to do a lot except to check blogs, very occasionally leave comments, check the weather or play on Pinterest. I'm still getting to grips with it & find the tiny print a pain, as I have to expand it all. Playing on Max is easier I'd say. Take care.