Tuesday 14 February 2017

Editing problem

My apologies for anyone who has been trying to read the scheduled retreat page of the blog. I mentioned in the last post that I had added and altered some information. Now that I have looked at it, I see that the lines are going in places they shouldn't. I tried to correct this, and it remains all over the place. The message is still there, so my apologies for the way it looks.
Would love to hear from you anyhow.
I have removed the lines that say if the class is full. I am happy to take expressions of interest, as sometimes life gets in the way, and for one reason or another plans change, and a place becomes available.
Remember, 2 more days for your guess in the competition, I have 19 entries so far!
Time to get to work, I have a quilt to load, and an invoice to do before that wedding ring quilt is picked up this morning. I do hope they are happy with it.
I have been in the garden again this morning, making the most of some lovely weather, and planting those seedlings that I purchased a couple of weeks ago, and tidying some messy corners.

Blessings, From Jude

No comments: