Tuesday 3 May 2016

I am still here.....

.........and expect to be for awhile yet. You can see that this quilt is huge, at 104" square and is a slow process. I would like to be finished tomorrow, but not too sure as I have a couple of other appointments to fit into the day as well. I sure will be glad to get to some allover quilts after this, and then I have another custom quilt to work on, although that one is not as big.


When this beauty is done, I shall be back with a report on our afternoon tea, which was just delightful.

I have made changes to the scheduled retreats page, and added another Pickacase Mystery retreat date. Would love to hear from anyone interested in joining us for a fun time.

Blessings, From Jude

5 comments:

Sue SA said...

Yikes that is one big quilt, but loving the quilting in the negative space, looks wonderful.

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

It looks fantastic

Susan Smith said...

Thats a big "WOW". Love what you are doing on the borders and hope you get it finished soon. Take care.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

The quilting is just gorgeous Jude! Love it xxx