Friday 18 March 2016

I'm moving in!!!!!!!!!!

Just a quick post while I am having a cuppa, before I get out the cleaning gear and do a deep clean and move into my new kitchen. The tilers finished this morning, and the plumber has been this afternoon to finish the taps and hook up the dishwasher. Not had a dishwasher here in this house before! Still a little stuff to sort, and some decisions to make about where to put things, but most things are in the kitchen cupboards. Now it is time to get rid of the grime on the outside of them and the floors etc. The dust has spread everywhere. The table is back in the dining room and I have my lounge back. Tomorrow I need to master the new cooker.
Be back sometime on the weekend for a more comprehensive report with some photos. Have a good weekend,

Blessings, From Jude

1 comment:

Sue SA said...

Fantastic news, enjoy your new kitchen, once the grime has gone! Such a pity getting something new involves cleaning!