Monday 30 November 2015

Lunch time visitor

 

I heard a funny noise while I was eating lunch, and when I investigate I found this little fella, (well it might or might not be) stuck between the glass and the screen door. He seems to have extricated himself now and left. It is a very hot, windy day here today, and even a few spots of rain. Tomorrow promises to be cooler again, and then warm up later in the week. The forecast for Saturday for the wedding is for mainly sunny and 33deg.

IMG_2298

After spending Saturday in the garden, yesterday was spent in my house sorting, cleaning, making curtains, doing floors and generally relocating “stuff”! This morning a lot of containers have gone to the shed, hopefully to find new owners in the new year sometime. I can now walk around my house without falling over boxes. SmileIt feels so good to have this done, and it’s only been 2 months today since the move from The Sanctuary! I guess I will have another sorting job in a couple months when the kitchen reno happens and all that stuff needs to be shifted. I will be so glad when all this is done, and I can get back to normal. Well a new normal. And really, what is normal??

Time to get back to work, lots of SID happening with Max today.

Blessings, From Jude

2 comments:

jfoster8 said...

My daughter tells me that we no longer do "normal"....

Susan Smith said...

Well done Judy and I love blue tongues. I used to handfeed one many years ago when we still lived in NSW. Normal! I once had a discusion with a friend and we decided, there is no such thing as normal, as we are all so different. SID you can have to yourself. May have to ring as I think I have a problem with Bubs and can't work out what I've done wrong. Have a good week and take care.