Friday 11 September 2015

“In the Pink” Retreat’

 

The Pink retreat is fast approaching and next Friday there will be 10 ladies coming for a fun weekend. Maybe I better think about some food and do the shopping. And I better find the pink decorations and some pink balloons too.

I have a collection of pink items for the auctions, and I believe there are more donations on their way from some other very generous ladies. Thankyou so much to all who have donated. The proceeds from the auctions and the raffle quilt are donated to the Breast Cancer Network Australia, as a thankyou for the support I received from their service 7 years ago.

IMG_1230

I have found the jar of pink fluffies, and it looks as though they are crawling out of the jar ready to be found next weekend.

IMG_1232

And the purses are out, ready for the “money” to be added, so the ladies can “buy” at the auction. This is always a lot of fun.

IMG_1235

And the quilt is waiting to be won by someone. If you would like a ticket just let me know. They are $2 each and the quilt is a single bed size.

IMG_1256

Looking forward to catching up with everyone again for a great weekend. See you all then.

No comments: