Monday 10 August 2015

Family

I had a few hours out yesterday afternoon to attend a family gathering to celebrate the wedding of my nephew and his bride. They are not into lots of fuss and formality, so they went off to Fiji last month for their wedding with immediate family. And they thought that was done. But they did not bargain for another gathering yesterday, with a cake and more photos and a speech.
20150809_IMG_0106
Just a few of the family sitting around after the BBQ. The little boys, (and some of the bigger boys) were on the back lawn kicking the footy, and some of the women inside doing the dishes! And my niece is very close to her due date, so we are waiting for the newest family member to arrive in about 2 weeks.
20150809_IMG_0103
This is one of their wedding photos, that I “borrowed” from facebook, thankyou.
11822786_10153545568926661_3711549854173682356_n
I have a list of names that I will find a winner from for the giveaway. And as my day promises to be a busy one, this might happen later in the week. But I will get to it.
Do hope your day and week is a good one. It’s time to head to the shower and get started on my day.
Blessings, From Jude

1 comment:

Jean McGee said...

What a lovely surprise for the happy couple, it's pretty hard not to celebrate with the rest of the family and they would have appreciate it.