Sunday 5 April 2015

He is Risen!!




This is the scene this morning for the Easter Sunrise service by the lake here in Bordertown. This is a combined churches event and is always an awesome experience as the sun comes up and the birds singing and the mist on the lake. Celebrating the risen Lord with other believers is a special time, followed by a cuppa and fellowship.



When I came home, I found a Video clip of Hallelujah, sang by Kelley Mooney, which was so appropriate for today. Then I clicked on the link that said "view on youtube", and found this. In our Bible Studies leading up to Easter we have read of the events leading up to Good Friday. And it is awful to read of what happened, but I have to admit that when I clicked on the link below, it just spelled those events out in a whole new way. I have not seen the movie Passion of the Christ, and found this to be so very graphic and opened my eyes so much more to the events of Easter. I am awed and horrified, both at the same time. I can't find the right words about how I am feeling now, and have hesitated about posting this, but feel I need to.



I hope that Easter is a special time for you and may you know His blessings, and real peace and understanding.

Blessings, From Jude

No comments: