Sunday 8 February 2015

Do you have this fabric?

 

I have been searching online today for this fabric, and not coming up with anything. So I thought I might ask any of my readers if they have this, or know of a source that might have some. It is a Robyn Pandolph fabric (Forever Yours) and I purchased it back in 2005.

I know it is very pink, and the pink are just not the same colour match anywhere I have looked. I would really love some for my Head to the Border quilt, as I still have 2 borders to go yet and there is not much of this left. And my quilt is getting larger!

I would love to hear from you. There must be some out there in someone’s stash?? Or maybe you think like I do now, and that it is far toooo pink. Winking smile

img157

Blessings, From Jude,

who is about to go for some DEAR time! (Drop Everything And Read)

2 comments:

Sue SA said...

Sorry, not in my stash.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I cannot help you out with this one; good luck on our continuing search!