Sunday 21 December 2014

Retreat page is updated`

I have just been into the pages of the blog and updated the scheduled retreat page, to include what has been planned for 2015. Check out what is there and come join us for some fun, or plan a few days with a group of friends for your own time at The Sanctuary. I would love to hear from you.
Some of the weekends have a list of names already, and I thank those who keep coming back again!

The weather here has warmed up this weekend, so I am glad I have finished my garden tidying up. And most of the house has been cleaned and today I have done some baking, and my personal Christmas cards! It feels so good to achieve this, although there is still a quilt on the machine waiting to be done. Will probably get to that on Tuesday, as I am off to the city tomorrow for an appointment, and to catch up with some family.

I do plan on doing some sewing soon, as I have a commission quilt to make. I am so looking forward to a bit of piecing as it seems like a long time between sewing sessions.

Well time to turn off the hoses and head for bed ready for an early start in the morning.

Blessings, From Jude

No comments: