Saturday 13 December 2014

Catching up again….

I know that seems to be the blog title more often than not lately. It’s time for a few more quilt photos, these are the last from November.

First up is Sherrel’s quilt, simply quilted all over with Asti.

IMG_9209

IMG_9215

Above and below are 2 quilts made by Jenny, and quilted with edge to edge patterns, and sorry, but I can’t remember which ones, unless I go and look up the work sheet. The quilt above is made with Figgy Pudding fabrics, and the bottom one from a jelly roll and both are “Christmassy”.

IMG_9219

This is Pauline’s Paper Bag Mystery quilt, which she is giving as a present. It is a Disappearing Hour Glass Block pattern.

IMG_9221

And another Bedford quilt, made by Jean, with edge to edge quilting.

IMG_9223

Hope you are enjoying your weekend, whatever you are doing. I am still working on quilts, and have about 4 more to do before I can start preparations for Christmas. I know time is running short, and the only job I have done so far is to send out customer Christmas Greetings! Christmas, coming ready or not!??

Blessings, From Jude

1 comment:

jfoster8 said...

Merry Christmas..