Wednesday 10 September 2014

Spring

In the last couple of weeks, spring seems to have arrived and left soon after. It was such a cold winter, and it was lovely to see the arrival of spring flowers, but they have not lasted long this year. The rain has been in short supply, and we have had lots of very windy weather. So the flowers you can see below have mostly gone now. A little rain has fallen the last couple of days, but not as much as the countryside needs.
A canola crop in flower. Adds a lovely bit of colour to the landscape. Then a few photos from the garden, and lastly the wattle trees in bloom on the roadside.
IMG_5728
IMG_5820
IMG_5882
IMG_5883
IMG_8685

 Thanks for your patience in waiting for postings, and thanks to those who come back to check on me. It’s nice to know I have an “audience”, but mainly I am writing for me to have a record of what’s happening in my life.

Blessings, From Jude

1 comment:

jfoster8 said...

Love the lavender..