Tuesday 17 June 2014

Quilt catchup


Again I have been slack in posting photos of completed quilts, so will attempt to catch up and schedule posts for each day this week. There just seems to have been so much other “stuff” happening lately, and quilt blogs have taken second place. I have still been quilting them though.
Quilt made by Maree, and quilted with a butterfly edge to edge pattern. Very pretty fabrics and turned out lovely.
IMG_7841

IMG_7843
Above an I Spy quilt, and I like the way it has been put together by Robyn, which breaks up the feature fabrics and adds more interest.

IMG_7844
Above and below are both made by Jenny, the first a sampler quilt, and second  Garden Twist, in lovely Aussie fabrics and quilted also with edge to edge of Gum leaves.
IMG_7847
IMG_7848
Above another quilt made by Maree, and quilted with edge to edge called Pearl Strand. I love this pattern.
IMG_7889
And this was made by Jenny awhile ago for her grandaughter’s first birthday. I waited to take photos after Jenny added all the 3D stuff, very cute quilt.
IMG_7892
IMG_7893
Hope you enjoyed the quilts, and I shall try to keep up in future.
Blessings, From Jude

No comments: