Thursday 19 June 2014

Last batch of the May customer quilts

By the end of the week I should be all up to date showing you quilts, and this is the last of those done in May. I hope the scheduling thing is working, as I do have a bit of fun with blogger sometimes. I have been rather frustrated lately with not being able to leave comments on other blogs, and I don’t know why it has suddenly changed. Maybe I need to talk to the computer guru.
Below is Kath’s quilt made from a pattern that was in APQ magazine. I have quilted one of these for another lady, and Kath decided to have an all over pattern on this one.
IMG_8005
The next 2 were made by Helen, and quilted with all over patterns as well. They are both bright and bold, and very striking quilts.
IMG_8009
IMG_8011
This was made by Lyn for a new baby girl, lots of fun animals to look at and nursery rhyme patterns. Custom quilting was the direction for this one.
IMG_8017
The next are 2 panels made up by Di, for some little people, and simply quilted with all over patterns.
IMG_8028
IMG_8029


Be back soon,
Blessings, From Jude

No comments: