Monday 26 May 2014

I am still here

 

Again I have been reminded about no posts, so shall just update with a quick post.

Life has been very full, with quilting, retreating, medical appointments, continuing decluttering, and much more.

Just a couple of photos of Kath’s quilt that I quilted last week. I have done a very simple p2p pattern in the triangles, which stitched out easily, giving the quilt a custom look. I picked a pattern for the border, and when I went to quilt it out, realised that the top and bottom borders were wider than the sides, so changed out my ideas. I used an Ann Bright matching set, with the wider pattern on the top and bottom, and the leaf pattern on each edge. Kath and I are very pleased with the way it turned out. Just a bit more than the edge to edge she asked for, but very little extra effort.

IMG_8034

IMG_8036

Am about to load a very special assignment, so will be a tad busy for a few days, so will catch you when I come out the other end!!Winking smile

Blessings, From Jude

1 comment:

Susan Smith said...

Looks lovely and I thought you'd been quiet lately. Hope all the med appointments are going ok and take care.