Monday 17 March 2014

The "Tarts" arrived!


Some time ago, I received a phone call from a lady I did not know, but who had heard from someone else about The Sanctuary, and knew that I was a machine quilter! The quilting world is quite small in some ways. She asked about staying at The Sanctuary when they were travelling through, and also wanted to see my quilts! When she next phoned, she called herself “one of the tarts”! Now I find it a bit difficult call her by name, and refer to them as “The Tarts”.Winking smileBelow is a photo of Jenni, Linda and Pauline checking out my quilting on Sherrel’s quilt. We had a lovely visit and I found a "few" quilts to show them. Hope they come back another day, and bring more "tarts" with them to stay!
IMG_7627
These ladies are very talented in a way that I am not, as they do that lovely hand embroidery. They tell me it is very relaxing, and I believe them, but my hands and a needle feel very strange, but give me a machine, and away I go! I am hoping that before they go home, that I get a show and tell of their work.
Blessings, From Jude

No comments: