Saturday 14 September 2013

Proud mother of 2

A couple of photos taken today on my way over to do some weeding at
The Sanctuary, some ranaculi (sp?), and the pink flowers which come up all by themselves each year, in time for a lovely pink display for the
In the Pink retreat.


 


And now some further news on the nest, we have babies, only 2, which have hatched in the last couple of days. Mother was a bit upset with me trying to take a photo. Had to stretch the arms and shoot, hoping I could get them. Now I shall leave her in peace, although this coming weekend will see much more activity near her nest, when girls arrive for the retreat.
It is hard to tell how many are in the photo, but there were only 2 eggs.

I had a quick trip to the city yesterday, had a training day, and then caught up briefly with family, and was home by 10.30pm, after a 6am start.

Have been weeding in the garden, and planting out pots that I bought a "little" while ago and which are really grateful to be out of the pot!

And I am now sorting pink things for the mini auctions next weekend, and printing some more pink play money.

Will be back soon with another update, hope you are having a great weekend, whatever you are doing.

Blessings,
 From Jude
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susan Smith said...

I'm so glad they hatched and have a lovely pink weekend.

jfoster8 said...

How lovely...enjoy the weekend