Monday 3 June 2013

June 3rd

 

I shall try to post more often to make up for my neglect, and I certainly have lots of quilts not yet shown, these go back to April.

A simple jelly roll quilt, which always look great.

IMG_5683

Very effective layout, and i love the colour combinations of Sherrel’s quilt.

IMG_5684

This was made by Erica, using the range of fabrics called A walk in the Woods, by Aneela Hoey. Managed to find a pattern made for this, which had little red riding hood, and the big bad wolf depicted.

IMG_5688

IMG_5776

Above is Di’s amazing embroidery work. Her stitches are so tiny, way out of my zone! And below is 2 of Di’s quilts, the first one had cute pictures of little girls making out to be grown up. Sorry about the orientation of the photo.

IMG_5780

IMG_5783

IMG_5785

Well I have set this to post on Monday, so hope it works. I shall now get back to the bookwork, which is calling my name, and needs to be done as I am way behind.

Had a lovely lunch out today, to celebrate the 40th wedding anniversary of 2 good friends. Wishing you many more years of happiness, BJ and Dot!

Blessings, From Jude

2 comments:

Furball Farm Quilting said...

It's hard to find the time to come on here at times! Especially with out busy lives and deadlines to meet. I especially like the embroidery quilt....... I find I'm drawn to these types of quilts a lot lately,.... mainly because I'm lousy at stitching, so I enjoy the intricate work of the creator. Love it.

jfoster8 said...

Love the bottom quilt with black/white/grey.....you've been busy.Lovely quilting.