Thursday 11 April 2013

April11, 2013

I hope you didn't get too used a blog posting every day last week, don't think I can keep it up.

I really dont know just where the week has gone, don't seem to have a pile of quilts done waiting for pickups, so..... better think back a few days.  I have spent a lot of time at the computer, after being away for a week, there was lots of "stuff" to attend to. Been trying to work out a schedule for the last half of the year for retreats at The Sanctuary. And I have done some quilting!And did some shopping.  And I guess time was spent cleaning up after last weekends retreat, and thinking about the one for this weekend. And watering the garden is still an ongoing chore, with no rain falling from the sky yet.  But, I have to say, that the weather is just glorious. Too good to be inside. And I have had a couple of meetings to go too as well. Maybe all that accounts for the week?
Today I have spent in the kitchen, as you can see from the photo below, some bikkies to munch for those having a cuppa this weekend.

And some lovely flowers from a friend, after I said, (well maybe I moaned!) that there was not much colour in my garden at the moment. I think she mentioned something about giving me some bulbs, so maybe next year there will be colour.

And this is what I had intended to do today, but spent the day cooking instead.

Tomorrow sees the arrival of the longarm quilters, for a weekend of "timeout" from their jobs, to relax, sew, chat, eat, sleep, drink, eat some more, sew, chat etc. I think you get the idea.
So it's time for bed now, ready for tomorrow.

Hope you are having a good week, whatever you are doing.

Blessings, From Jude
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marilyn Popplewell said...

Jude, I sure wish I lived closer. It would be fun to spend some time at The Sanctuary. Are those cookies in the one picture? Have fun this weekend.