Wednesday 16 January 2013

January 16, 2013

 Below are photos of Di's quilt, My Journey, which has the most amazing little hexagons hand stitched in the centre of the block, and the fabrics are fussy cut. They are so cute.
IMG_5242
IMG_5246
IMG_5247
I spent ages doing a posting at lunch time, and then it would not publish, it timed out, so this time I posted the photos and now am editing it with the words. Not sure what I raved on about earlier, but this will do for now.
I shall post later with a report of our sewing weekend, which was Friday and Saturday, but went on until Sunday evening as well. It was sew good!

Be back, have a good day,
Blessings
From Jude

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.