Friday 7 December 2012

Recent quilting



Found a few photos that I had not blogged, so that was great. Bit hard finding things to show when I have not been doing very much. Except bookwork and writing my Christmas newsletter and cards for customers. Finally posted them this morning, so was a good job out the way.
Have finished a couple of small e-e quilts, but could not take a photo as the camera needed new batteries.
Below is a candlewicked quilt, that Kathy only wanted lightly quilted.


This is Merridys, quilted with an allover clamshell design and trimmed out the picture blocks.

And below is a panel with border, which has been outlined in the centre and a pattern in the outside squares. 

And this is Jenny's jungle animals quilt, hard to see the quilting as the fabric is so busy.


Well, thats another posting before I get calls to make sure I am ok.
Just over 2 weeks since surgery and things are going along ok. Just getting back into easy jobs again, and taking it quiet.
Good friends gave me a ride to the postoffice and bank and supermarket this morning, so have been out and about today. Will be pleased when I can drive again.

As the weather has warmed up quite a lot today, must be time to go and turn the sprinklers on, glad I have got bore water at The Sanctuary.
Hope you enjoy your weekend, what ever you have planned,
Blessings,
From Jude
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Furball Farm Quilting said...

Some lovely work there Jude, I like the look of the clamshell design you used. Hope your staying sane, and doing your own work as well!!!

jfoster8 said...

Hi Jude.....sounds like you're on the mend...love the clam shell quilt..well done

Marilyn Popplewell said...

Healing prayers are being sent your way, Jude. Each day will be better than the last as your body heals. I always enjoy viewing all of the beautiful quilts you hav quilted. Great job as always. Blessings with prayers for continued healing.