Sunday 17 June 2012

I am back!

Well last night I posted an update for you all, and when I clicked the button to publish it sent all my photos to the blog and somehow all my words just  disappearred! And I was just so tired by then I thought I would edit in the morning. Now its morning and I see that I have had lots of visitors overnight. Now I need to remember what I posted about.
I have been away from home since last Tuesday, spending time with family over 3 hours away.
Also my youngest daughter turned 30, and we had a family party in the Barossa on Saturday afternoon, after which I drove home. After church on Sunday morning, I spent the rest of the day at my desk, catching up on admin stuff, which seems to build up.
So after a few later than normal (for me) nights, last night I played catch up and slept for 11 hours!
Below are photos of quilts I did before my trip.


This is a quilt made by Jean for their caravan. The green square on bottom right corner, has now been cut out, and stitched up so that the quilt fits neatly on the bed.

This is Lona's 2010 Bedford Mystery quilt.

And this is Di's Little Macca's Farm quilt.

Have some more photos to post later, and do have one taken of my children and I from the party on Saturday, but need to decide if I will show you or not. I know that after looking at it, I shall be phoning the hairdresser this morning and booking an appointement for a colour. My hair is too grey!
I remember many years ago when my grandmother used to get her hair coloured, and I asked my mum why grandma did not just go grey gracefully?? Funny, but I see things in a different light now, and I have no intention of being grey yet. At that time, my grandma was probably about the same age as I am now!
Well thats enough chatter for this morning, I better get too and phone the hairdresser, and need to pay some bills and then put a quilt onto "Max" (name of my Gammill Optimum quilting machine) and play catch up once again.
Enjoy your day, whatever you are up to,
Blessings
From Jude 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marilyn Popplewell said...

Love the quilts and the quilting, Jude. I never tire of viewing the quilts on your site. Blessings.