Sunday 27 November 2011

Time together

Its not often that we are all together at the same time, all living hours from each other, so this was a good
opportunity to have photos taken. I feel a bit overshadowed by my 6footplus son, and am even shorter than the girls now. (Pity the loss in height did not work for the width also!) We celebrated the baptism of my youngest grandson today, followed by a lovely lunch out. Beautiful weather after a few days of rain.
More family time next weekend for my mothers 80th birthday.
Back home to get some quilting done this week, another Kelmscott quilt on the machine, this time for Jan.

Enjoy your week, whatever you are doing,
Blessings from Jude

2 comments:

Christina said...

Absolutely lovely photo Jude. Your handsome son does tower over you, and as you say even the girls are taller. As for the width equation don't forget time makes that problem more difficult to deal with. Much easier when you are younger.

Michele Hill said...

What an absolutely beautiful picture Jude...........i'd get that one framed! (what a handsome son....pity my girls are taken!!)Much love and hugs my friend XX