Wednesday 30 November 2011

Jan's Kelmscott




Just a couple of photos of Jan's Kelmscott quilt that i am working on at the moment,
Jan wanted feathers in her border, still to work out what I will do in the small red border around the outside.
And the second photo shows the stitching that Jan has done down the centre of the stems, just adds that bit extra and looks good.
More photos when I have finished, just about finished the SID and then to do all the background, and by then the outer red border might have "spoken to me"! After quilting lots of quilts that have been designed by Michele Hill, have almost decided that I need to make one of my own. Maybe in my spare time!!
Well best get back to the quilt,
Blessings from Jude
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christina said...

So, you will make a Michele Hill in your spare time hey? That could be a longgggggggggggggg wait Jude!